Here at Wizardia, we pride ourselves on applying our knowledge of the gaming and blockchain space to construct the most attractive metaverse platform for players and investors.
While Wizardia contains numerous DeFi incentives within its native game world (based around revenue-generating NFTs), the project’s ongoing development also stands to benefit from early-stage investors — many of whom have already lent their financial support in anticipation of the finished product.
These investors comprise some of the most notable launchpads, influencers, and venture capital firms in the cryptocurrency space.
Thanks to the commitment shown by these investors, we closed out our seed funding round within one week in late December. Our private funding round is currently 55% full with only two weeks left to run.
Check out Wizardia’s committed supporters and investors below:
- TrustPad — TrustPad is one of the most popular launchpads in the DeFi and GameFi space, boasting over 750,000 followers across its various social media channels. A multi-chain fundraising platform for early-stage investors, TrustPad hand-picks quality upcoming projects, and has raised over $14 million from 104 projects thus far.
- Enjinstarter — Having raised millions of dollars worth in early-stage investments from a range of blockchain gaming projects, Enjinstarter has risen to become one of the most-subscribed launchpads in the metaverse gaming arena and is one of the most popular apps on the Enjin blockchain.
- MoonWalker — A popular influencer and KOL (Key Opinion Leader) for gaming and NFT-based projects, MoonWalker lends their opinion to over 130,000 users on Twitter, where followers benefit from the hard-earned industry knowledge and prime investment picks.
- TrustSwap — Over 16,000 projects have used TrustSwap to launch themselves into the cryptosphere, with over $2.4 billion locked in its platform already. TrustSwap acts as a Tier-1 launchpad for budding projects, while also supplying the DeFi tools to allow businesses and investors to create, buy and trade cryptocurrency assets.
- Roseon Finance — A mobile-first platform for investing in GameFi and metaverse projects at an early stage, Roseon Finance also hosts an NFT gallery and marketplace, and a series of mini-games that allow users to earn tokens and NFTs.
- CryptoFomo — CryptoFomo is a popular influencer in the metaverse gaming space and beyond. They operate a highly active YouTube channel that produces content on a daily basis for nearly 80,000 dedicated subscribers.
- EscolaCripto — A Brazil-based investor portal for crypto users, EscolaCripto has attracted nearly 80,000 followers across its social media channels to date.
- SuperLauncherDAO — SuperLauncherDAO offers users fractionalized early-stage investment opportunities to blockchain and NFT projects, supporting projects launched on platforms such as Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, and more.
- DCI (DutchCryptoInvestors.com) — DCI provides support for crypto startups by providing not just capital, but also marketing and partnership strategies.
- AU21 Capital — Founded by former front-runners of the Gate.io and Huobi Global platforms, AU21 Capital has provided investment capital for the likes of Binance, Polygon, Polkadot, Huobi, Avalanche, and many more.
- Ready Player DAO — Ready Player DAO allows users to pool their funds together with the aim of investing in the most promising projects in the blockchain arena. The platform has a vibrant Discord community where discussions over-promising upcoming projects take place.
- Japan DEX (CryptoKudasaiJP) — Japan DEX hosts a popular Telegram channel for Japan-based investors who converge and strategize upon promising cryptocurrency and DeFi projects.
- Lavender Capital Partners — A prominent venture capital firm for crypto projects, Lavender Capital acts as an incubator and advisor for NFT and GameFi startups.
- NodeSeeds — NodeSeeds takes aims at democratizing the private and seed funding process by giving token holders early-stage access to budding projects. NodeSeeds also provides extra value to its token holders by using 40% of its profits to buy back its native NDS token and burn them on a regular basis.
- Stacker Ventures — Stacker Ventures is a venture capital firm that pools capital raised from its community to invest in upcoming crypto projects. Stacker Ventures also operates a USDC (USD Coin) yield vault that returns up to 10% APY to stakers, and has almost $1.7 million in value locked in at the time of writing.
- Polemos — A metaverse gaming community that aims to expand NFT gaming beyond its current boundaries.
- CRT Capital — Crypto Round Table, or CRT, is an investment community consisting of nearly 4,000 members. Its investment wing, CRT Capital, is focused on giving its members early exposure to low-risk, high-return projects. It has raised over $50 million to date.
- Vendetta Capital — An investment company that looks to accelerate and nurture new technologies in the crypto space, Vendetta Capital’s team has years of experience in investment and marketing strategies, and portfolio management.
- Scorpio VC — Scorpio VC invests in promising projects in the DeFi and GameFi space and has racked up a wide range of investment partnerships to date.
- Ghaf Capital — Ghaf Capital is a locally managed blockchain venture capital firm based in Dubai, and focuses on finding and helping upcoming projects in the Web3 space.
- Crypto Dorm Fund — Described as the leading college crypto network, Crypto Dorm Fund provides liquidity, hiring and recruitment help, marketing and community building services, and much more, to up-and-coming blockchain projects.
- Longterm Ventures — Longterm Ventures connects seed-stage investors with emerging internet-native companies, coordinating fund-raising capital, early-adopter access, and strategic advice to its portfolio of projects.
- Magnus Capital — Founded in 2017, Magnus Capital invests in innovative financial products in the decentralized finance space, while also providing legal and banking support, marketing and communication strategies, and more.
- Zen Capital — Web3, GameFi, and Metaverse incubator founded by former technology executives from the likes of LinkedIn and Salesforce. As experienced industry veterans, they know how to support and scale Web3 startups from the earliest stage, all the way through the development lifecycle.
More investors are in the process of getting onboard with Wizardia, with exciting announcements expected in the coming weeks and months.
Wizardia will be launching on TrustSwap at the end of January, while February will see the launch of the new Wizardia website, and the first of our revenue-generating NFT sales. Specific details will be posted on our social media channels nearer the time, so stay engaged if you don’t want to miss out.
By the end of February we will conduct our first Initial DEX Offerings (IDO), and the following month we will hold token offerings on centralized exchanges (IEO).
Months of hard work and planning are starting to pay off here at Wizardia. Specific details will be posted on our social media channels nearer the time, so stay engaged if you don’t want to miss out.